Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Biggest/best tool thus far...

The biggest tool I have gained thus far into the semester is the utilization of my sketchbook, a pen and simply my hand. Sketching has never been my strong point in my design career, but this semester I vowed to my class and to myself that I would work harder at hand sketching and taking the time to put my design ideas down onto paper so that I can reflect back, and further my design easier. My sketchbook has now become my journal, my idea space, something i always carry with me, and looking back at the work i have done in it thus far, I feel so far i have come a long way within this semester with my drawing skills. I may never be a great sketcher, but I want to be able to portray my ideas better on paper, and with that, comes my sketchbook. 

No comments:

Post a Comment