Monday, February 23, 2009

What I Have Learned So Far This Semester . . .

So far this semester I have already learned so much. I have researched and learned many different styles of learning, and in studying them I have tried to understand what style of learning I use. I try to apply these lessons into my everyday style of work. I've tried to step back and think more, and be more creative in my design approach. Something else I have learned is that because there are so many different styles of learning that everyone learns in a different way. Working with so many people in studio you get to expereience all these different styles, and see who you work best with. I want to try and apply different ideas and styles towards my work in studio. I feel like I need to shake things up and try new things. Sometimes in school we all get into a routine, and things can become dull or static, I feel the best way to succeed is to stay dynamic and keep things interesting. I want to try more sketching and conceptual work this semester, and hopefully this change will affect my work in a positive way.

Jessica Shupe

No comments:

Post a Comment