Sunday, February 22, 2009

What I have learned this semester thus far....

Rachel Pound: I would have to say the idea of getting back into charettes has been difficult and trying at times. Gathering ideas and getting them onto different kinds of media has been an interesting process as well. Also making sure to sketch more in my sketch book and WRITE to help gather new ideas and perspectives has been difficult because i am not a writer a lot of times and i need to strengthen that this semester. Blogging on a regular basis is fairly new to me and so getting the hang of that has been a helpful learning process. Also reading Bachelard has helped bring new light to spaces and the idea that space can be very poetic. I think all these things are going to help bring about a successful semester in studio 412.

No comments:

Post a Comment