Monday, February 23, 2009

This Semester

This semester, thus far, I have learned quite a bit. Starting with the ways of learning, I knew what they were and how they work. But to actually putting them into action is something different. This semester is also different from the others because we are reading the Poetics of Space, which is a hard book to read but has a great meaning and quite a few lessons in the book for us, dealing with design and the different ways of looking at the world as a whole. When we had the chance to critique the 1st years, we were supposed to be helping them but it also helped me as well. It made me realize how much I have learned so far and forced me to realize the different ways of designing and learning the skills from others by their teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment